9 Practical & Tangible Ways to Biblically Respond to Rejection
In this exclusive resource, you will learn practical and tangible ways to biblically handle rejection. Rejection is a blessing when you know how to respond in the Spirit versus in the flesh.You will learn how to:
- Utilize rejection to accelerate the call and the work assigned your hands
- Partake of Father's intended honor from every instance of rejection
- Approach rejection as Jesus did
- Find your hope in Yehovah's word versus the people and trappings of ministry and business success
- Receive heightened discernment of whose around you, for what, and who they perceive you to be
This resource ushers five-fold leaders into the truth and grace of rejection. Enter it now . . .
By placing an order for this physical product, you agree that you are studying to yourself approved as an able workman unto the LORD. This means that while you may be able to deduct your investment on your tax return (i.e., check with your accountant), the investment in your spiritual growth is nonrefundable. In certain, and rare, instances, the leaders may apply a credit or a coupon to another resource. However, books, digital downloads, videos, and audios are investments, which will be nonrefundable.