Glorify My Hair
- Are you 45 to 55 years old and experiencing hair loss or thinning?
- Do you feel like a woman who has suffered many things at the hands of many beauticians, but you still do not have the long hair of your youth?
- Are you noticing a change in your hair growth pattern due to adopting one of the five vegetarian lifestyles?
- Is your scalp dry and itchy all the time?
- Do all the women in your family start losing hair at a certain age?
- Have the vicissitudes of life over the past six to 10 years left you in a place of worry and with a comb or brush full of shedding hair?
- Has "your man" influenced your hair style decisions and you are ready to embark on the journey of freedom from vain, man-made glory?
You need God to glorify your hair! If you answered yes to these questions, these are just some of the reasons you may be experiencing hair loss or hair thinning, but there are more. In this resource, you will learn about the four Biblical reasons for hair loss and be equipped with seven declarative prayers. By the time you finish reading the resource, receiving the wisdom, and praying the declarations, you will be covered with the Majesty of a healthy scalp and long hair. If you are not personally experiencing these conditions with your hair, scalp, or hairstyle choices, pick up this resource and pray for others in your family or sphere of influence who may be experiencing hair loss, hair thinning, or an unhealthy scalp condition. Your glory is your hair. It’s time for your head, hair, and scalp to be covered with the knowledge of this glory.
By placing an order for this physical product, you agree that you are studying to yourself approved as an able workman unto the LORD. This means that while you may be able to deduct your investment on your tax return (i.e., check with your accountant), the investment in your spiritual growth is nonrefundable. In certain, and rare, instances, the leaders may apply a credit or a coupon to another resource. However, books, digital downloads, videos, and audios are investments, which will be nonrefundable.