With this guidebook you will be armed to:
- Interview with grace, wisdom, and ease
- Create a polished resume
- Write one mean cover letter
- Rightly evaluate a job offer
- Stand out with gratefulness and appreciation via the thank you for interview letter
- Come out of the performance appraisal a winner
Once armed with the above tools, a bridge exists in between discovering if it's the boss, the job, you, or if you are an entrepreneur.
The bridge consists of:
- Exploring new occupations and positions
- Uncovering what's up the road in your career
- Outlining entrepreneurial traits
- Ascertaining if entrepreneurism is right for you
Crossing Over . . .
If you are an entrepreneur, then you will be given the foundational tools to help you get started in business.
You'll be armed with the techniques to:
- Establish the business structure that is right for you . . . now and later
- Develop a budget
- Hire or fire vendors
- Create a thriving online network
- Secure business insurance
- Plan an event without costly mistakes
- Keep the entrepreneurial juices flowing
- Master tax strategy wisdom
Why did I write this book?
To see you arrive at the career destination God intends sooner rather than later. It took me 20 plus years of fumbling around in Corporate America. God knows I don't want the same for you. If I can help you get there with less stress in half the time with the right tools and attitude, then allowing God to use me to write this book was worth it. Accomplishing this will fill me with unspeakable joy!
What qualifies me to write this book?
- A successful journey from Corporate America to business owner
- Helped others discern the need to change and develop more character, not change jobs
Don't want to wait for the book to arrive via snail mail?
Order your e-book version by clicking on it the RELATED ITEMS section below and start reading right now.
Karen M. Pina asks you to respect the copyright on this book by avoiding the temptation to share it with others. You may recommend the e-book version to your friends and associates by sending them the link to this resource.